MisterChocoboMisterChocobo

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

SS/CC I Am The Walrus SS/CC I Am The Walrus

Right Click Titles are awesome

Seriously that is a much cleaner way of showing who did what part. Also I am glad to see this movie back after it's brief leave from Newgrounds. A collab this great and that took so long deserves it place in the spotlight. All the artists work came out clean and stylish and the kaliedoscope part was very innovative! Great work.

Harry Potter/DBZ Harry Potter/DBZ

Rewind Bad!

The rewind got annoying, you should've just taken it from the place where it starts off. Thats my only comment.

ImageNation responds:

yeah your right which is why we got rid of it in part 2 and 3

Super Console Wars Super Console Wars

Is ok

Its not my favorite but its close

Neo-Bender SE Neo-Bender SE

To large of File

Ok the idea was alright, but with the file was to large for this much of a disappointment. BOth endings sucked. The voice ovres sucked.

Hangnail-  Music Video #1 Hangnail- Music Video #1

Um YEah

That was um yeah. It sucked get it off of newgeounds.

207TJ responds:

I take it that you don't like this movie... lol. Well I don't see why you don't like it....? Well e-mail or IM me why... OK? K, well I can see that you like the music, so go here if you want: http://www.hangnailmusic.com/

No Remorse No Remorse

Bravo!

It speaks volumesfor the world we live in today. I wish could've expressed it like that to people i know. Thank you. No bad Comments.

Quest for the Holy Grail Quest for the Holy Grail

I loved it

Monty Python is the best. You need to do the Knights that say Ni! scene.

Unreal Mission Impossible Unreal Mission Impossible

Great

It was a great movie except for the end with the dancing, that was just wrong. But other than that your movie rocked.

Mad-Cow-1 responds:

Well i think you are the first person who didnt say that the ending was the best part. Besides theyre celebrating, how wrong is that.